Outside General Counsel in Houston, TX
Outside General Counsel in Houston, TX to Help Guide Your Business
Often times businesses have day-to-day legal issues that arise, but the issues that need to be reviewed or considered do not rise to the level of retaining a full-time in-house attorney as part of your staff.
The Curley Law Firm has experience acting as the general and in-house counsel for several of its clients. Attorney Adam Curley works closely with clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their legal needs and issues that arise on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
As outside general counsel, The Curley Law Firm serves as a strategic partner that is available by phone 24/7 to consult on the many legal issues that arise and need analytical legal review, but do not necessarily rise to the level of opening a new matter with an outside firm.
The Curley Law Firm, acting as outside general counsel, participates in a variety of activities for its clients, including:
- Reviewing licensing and state and federal reporting guidelines;
- Reviewing and revising employment manuals and contracts;
- Reviewing and negotiating licensing agreements, vendor agreements, and other contracts;
- Drafting, revising and updating corporate governance documents;
- Counseling on the various fiduciary duties and liabilities that arise in many business contexts;
- Litigation, arbitration and risk management review;
- Leasing and commercial real estate purchases.